How to Return (KOREA)
+ Merchandise must be returned within 10 days.
+ Merchandise must not be worn, altered, or washed.
+ Merchandise must have all tags attached.
+ Footwear must include the original shoe box in its original condition, without postal labels. Shoe box fees are charged when footwear is returned in a damaged shoe box, or without the original shoe box.
+ Please Note: Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Packages that arrive COD may be denied, or the COD amount may be deducted from your return.
+ Final Sale items may not be returned.
Return/Exchange Policy for International Orders (INTERNATIONAL)
At this time, Spicy Avenue is unable to accept returns from any international countries, except Korea. If you have an item that is eligible for return and would like to make a return, contact International Customer Support by: emailing email@example.com.
Defective or Incorrect Items
We will check clothes thoroughly three times before shipping so there would be almost zero percent of defective items. If you believe that you have received defective merchandise or were shipped incorrect merchandise (style, size, color), you must notify us within 3 days of receiving the product to be eligible for a refund. There are no exceptions. We will cover the cost of all return in case of incorrect and defective items.
To return an item, please follow these instructions:
1. Download and complete the return form and securely repackage your merchandise. Cover or remove any original mailing address label or carrier barcodes from package. NOTE: When returning footwear, do not use your shoe box as your shipping box.
2. Place the return form from along with your customs documents, to expedite delivery.
3. Please send your return to:
Spicy Avenue, 2F 515 Dongnam-ro, Gangdong-gu, Seoul 134821 Republic of Korea
4. Ship your package using a trackable, insured shipping method. Spicy Avenue cannot accept responsibility for packages we do not ship. Please keep the tracking details for your records.
5. You will receive an email once your return has been processed. Please allow 7 business days from the time we receive your return for it to be processed.
If you are shipping your return yourself, insuring your return package is highly recommended. This will provide you with recourse in the event of loss, as we cannot accept responsibility for packages that we do not ship ourselves. In the event of any failure to return goods to us within 30 days, even though validly cancelled, we reserve the right to charge for the cost of recovery of goods.
Customers are responsible for shipping fees, customs, and duties on their return shipments to Spicy Avenue. Packages should be shipped to the above address via a carrier that requires recipient’s signature upon delivery.
Please find detailed information(size, material, measurement) at the bottom.